- There exist two types of people: Isocentric and Exocentric. Isocentric individuals are focused on themselves. Exocentric people are focused outward, they are service-oriented. Which kind of person do you want to be?
- When most people get on stage, they go isocentric. They start looking inward. They start wondering, “Does my hair look okay?”
- “There’s nothing that will kill any kind of presentation as fast as being isocentric. Because people can feel it. They can feel that you’re focused on you, and not them.”
- My invitation to you? From the very moment you begin to think about your next presentation, go exocentric.
- “You will see a major difference in your ability to influence everyone around you, because they will learn, ‘When I’m around this person, my needs are taken care of. I feel better, I grow, I have more success.’ They will love you for it, and they will desire to follow you.”
- Your influence will dramatically increase as you go exocentric.
- Watch the video to get the full training.